INFORMATION PROVIDED PURSUANT TO ART. 13-14 OF THE GDPR (GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION) 2016/679
According to the legislation indicated, this treatment will be imprinted to principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your confidentiality and of your rights.
Pursuant to article 13 of the GDPR 2016/679, therefore, provide the following information:
The types of Data collected
Among the Personal Data collected from this Application, independently or through third parties, there are: Cookie, usage Data, first name and email.
The Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically during the use of this Application.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data required by this Application are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate, it may be impossible for this Application to provide the Service. In cases where this Application is to indicate certain Data such as facoltatitivi, Users are free to refuse to communicate such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or its operation.
Users who still have doubts about what Data are required, are encouraged to contact the Holder.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and warrant that you have the right to communicate or disseminate, freeing the Owner from any liability towards third parties.
Mode and place of processing of collected Data
Mode of treatment
The Holder shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of Personal Data.
The treatment is carried out using manual, computerized and/or telematic means, with organizational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, may have access to other Data subjects involved in the organization of this Application (administrative staff, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, it companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, the Responsible of the Treatment by the Owner. The updated list of Managers can be requested from the Owner.
The legal basis of the processing
The Owner deals with Personal Data concerning the User in case there is any of the following conditions:
- - the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions, the Holder may be authorized to process Personal Data without must be the consent of the User or another of the legal bases set forth below, until the User does not object (“opt-out”) to such treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by european legislation in matter of protection of Personal Data;
- - the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or the implementation of precontractual measures;
- - the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which is subject the Holder;
- - the processing is necessary for the execution of a task of public interest or in the exercise of public authority vested in the controller;
- - the processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interest of the data controller or third parties.
It is however always possible to ask the Owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and, in particular, to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or is necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Owner and in any other place where the parties involved in the treatment are localized.
For more information, please contact the Owner (email@example.com).
The User's Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the country in which the User is located. To get more information on the location of the processing, the User can refer to the details section on the processing of Personal Data.
In the case of higher security, the User has the right to obtain information about the legal basis of the transfer of Data outside of the European Union or to an international organisation under public international law or formed by two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as about the security measures taken by the Owner to protect the Data.
If you have one of the transfers just described, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document, or requests for information to the Holder by contacting to the extreme shown in the opening.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- - The collected Personal Data for purposes connected to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until completion of the execution of this contract.
- - The collected Personal Data for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Owner will be withheld until satisfaction of such interest. The User can obtain more information in regard to the legitimate interest pursued by the Holder in the relevant sections of this document or contacting the Owner.
When the processing is based on consent, the Holder may retain your Personal Data longer, until said consent is not revoked. In addition, the Holder may be required to retain Personal Data for a longer period of time to comply with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the period of retention Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, on the expiry of that period, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to Data portability will no longer be exercised.
The purposes of the Processing of the Data collected
The Data of the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: analytics, Interaction with external social networks and platforms, Contacting the User and Interaction with the platforms live chat.
To get more detailed information about the purpose and means of processing Personal Data concretely relevant for each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Contact the User
Contact form (this Application)
The User, by filling in with your Data in the contact form, you consent to their use for responding to requests for information, quotation, or any other kind indicated by the form's header.
Personal data collected: email and name.
The order and execution of an Order
Application e-commerce (this Application)
The User, by filling in with your Data in the contact form, you consent to their use for responding to requests for information, quotation, or any other kind indicated by the form's header. These data will be used necessarily for the carrying out of the activities of shipping, delivering and returning products purchased on our website. Will be communicated to our courier BRT for the sole exploitation of the shipping service.
Personal data collected: email, first name, last name, postal address and telephone number.
Managing Contacts and Sending Messages (Mailing List)
This type of services allows you to manage a database of email contacts, phone contacts, or contacts of any other type, used to communicate with the User.
These services could also allow to collect data relating to the date and time of display of messages by the User, as well as to the interaction of the User with them, as the information on the clicks on the links included in the messages.
Newsletter BodyNutrition, a stand-alone application
Personal data collected: last name, email, and name.
Interaction with external social networks and platforms
This type of services allows interaction with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this Application.
The interaction and information obtained by this Application are in any case subject to the User's privacy settings for each social network.
In the case in which is installed a service interaction with social networks, it is possible that even in the case Users do not use the service, the same collect traffic data about the pages in which it is installed.
addthis.com displays a widget that allows interaction with external social networks and platforms and the sharing of the contents of this Application.
Depending on the configuration, this service can show widget belonging to third parties, for example, the operators of the social networks on which to share the drug. In this case, also, third parties that provide the widget will be aware of the interaction performed and Usage Data related to the pages where this service is installed.
Personal data collected: Cookie and usage Data.
Interaction with the platforms live chat
This type of services allows you to interact with the platforms live chat, managed by third parties, directly from the pages of this Application. This allows the User to contact the customer support service of this Application, or this Application contact the User while they are browsing its pages.
In the case in which is installed a service interaction with the platforms of live chat, it is possible that even in the case Users do not use the service to collect Usage Data related to the pages in which it is installed. Also, the conversation in the live chat may be recorded.
The Widget Zendesk Chat is a service interaction with the platform, live chat Zopim/Zendesk, provided by Zendesk.
Personal data collected: Cookie and usage Data.
The services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, compiling reports and share them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Personal data collected: Cookie and usage Data.
The rights of the User
Users can exercise certain rights with respect to the Data processed by the data controller.
In the case of higher security, the User can exercise all the rights set forth below. In any other case, the User may contact the owner to find out what rights are applicable in his case and how to exercise them.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- - revoke the consent at any time. The User can revoke the consent to the processing of their Personal Data as previously expressed.
- - oppose to the processing of personal Data. The User can oppose to the processing of personal Data when it is done on a legal basis different from the consensus. More details on the right of the opposition are indicated in the section below.
- - access to your Data. The User has the right to obtain information about the Data processed by the Holder, on detereminati aspects of the treatment and to receive a copy of the processed Data.
- - check and ask for correction. The User can verify the correctness of their Data and request the updating or correction.
- - obtain the limitation of the treatment. Under certain conditions, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process Data for any other purpose, if not their preservation.
- - obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. Under certain conditions, the User may request the deletion of their Data by the Holder.
- - to receive your Data or get them to transfer to another owner. The User has the right to receive their Data in structured format, use a common and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without any obstacles to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the treatment is based on the consent of the User, on a contract of which the User is a party or contractual measures associated with it.
- - lodge a complaint. The User can propose a complaint to the supervisory authority of personal data protection is competent, or to act in a court of law.
Details on the right of the opposition
When the Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority vested in the Holder, or to pursue a legitimate interest of the controller, Users have the right to oppose data processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Doing this to the Users that when their Data were treated with any direct marketing purposes, you may object to the processing without providing any justification. To find out if the Owner traits the data for the purpose of direct marketing Users can refer to their respective sections of this document.
How to exercise the rights
To exercise the rights of the User, Users can send a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. The requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Owner in the shortest time possible, and in any case within a month.
The applicability of the higher level of protection
While most of the provisions of this document applies to all Users, some are expressly subject to the applicability of a higher level of protection to the processing of Personal Data.
This higher level of security is always guaranteed when the treatment:
- - is performed by a data controller based in the EU; or
- - apply to Personal Data of Users that are in the EU and is functional to the supply of goods or services in return for payment or free of charge to such Users; or
- - apply to Personal Data of Users that are in the EU and allows the Owner to monitor the behavior of such Users to the extent that such behavior takes place within the Union.
More information on the treatment
Defense in court
The Personal Data of the User can be used by the Owner in court or in the stages preparatory to its eventual establishment in the defense of abuse in the use of this Application or the related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be obliged to disclose information by order of public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Application and any third party services it uses may collect system Logs, i.e. files that record interactions and that may also contain Personal Data, such as IP address User.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data can be requested at any time to the data controller using the contact details.
Response to the requests "Do Not Track"
This Application does not support requests “Do Not Track”.
Definitions and legal references
Personal data (or Data)
Constitutes personal data any information that, directly or indirectly, in connection with any other information, therein including a personal identification number, make, identified or identifiable physical person.
Are information collected automatically through this Application (including third-party applications integrated in this Application), including: IP addresses or domain names of computers used by the User who connects to this Application, the addresses in notation URI (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc..) the country of origin, characteristics of browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various connotations time of the visit (for example, the time spent on each page) and details about the path followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages visited, the parameters related to the operating system and the computer environment of the User.
The individual using this Application, unless otherwise specified, coincide with the person Concerned.
The individual to whom the Personal Data refer.
Responsible for Processing (or Responsible for)
Data controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or any other body which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the instruments used including the security measures concerning the operation and use of this Application. The Holder of the Treatment, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Application.
The instrument hardware or software by which data are collected and processed Personal Data of the Users.
The Service provided by this Application as defined in the related terms (if any) on this website/application.
The European union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, each reference to the European Union contained in this document is intended to be extended to all the existing member states of the European Union and the European Economic area.
A small portion of the data stored within the device of the User.
This privacy statement has been prepared on the basis of multiple jurisdictions, including the art. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.