Supplements of Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG)
Because the l-arginine-l-alpha ketoglutarate acts as a precursor to nitric oxide, the intake of supplements of arginine as AAKG may help your muscles receive, the more rapidly nutrients and oxygen, which means recovery rates and quick results!
If you have tried a supplement to fuel your performance of the workout and increase the intensity, try the AAKG, arginine, eas, arginine twinlab, l-arginine alpha ketoglutarate, l-arginine now foods.
Arginine is used by the body in the execution of many important physiological processes including hormone secretion, the production of growth hormone, removal of toxins from the body and increasing the immune system. It is also a precursor of nitric oxide, which vasodiola vessels in the body.
For this reason arginine is often used to treat conditions such as angina, hypertension, heart disease, sexual dysfunction, and infertility. Recent research has also highlighted the ability of arginine to eliminate free radicals, remove bad cholesterol, enhance fat metabolism and regulate salt levels.
There are several reasons why the supplements aakg, aakg pump, arginine ketoglutarate do throat bodybuilders and athletes:
1. It prevents the retention of water under the skin thus minimizing bloating and helping to create a look ripped.
2. It helps the body to retain nitrogen that is essential for the process of muscle building.
3. Its ability of vasodilation to support muscle growth.
4. Improves the protein synthesis.
5. It helps strengthen the immune system, allowing a workout harder, and minimizing the minor illnesses that come from overtraining.
With any supplement of the amino acid overdose can lead to weakness and nausea, so you have to be careful in applying small doses and increase it gradually to reach an optimum level. Keep in mind that many protein powders and other supplements are fortified with amino acids so check labels carefully. The manufacturer's instructions should be followed in all cases.