THE MAIN PROPERTIES OF THE ESSENTIAL OIL OF EUCALYPTUS
Expectorant, mucolytic, antiseptic, analgesic, antispasmodic, anti-rheumatic, antiseborrhoeic, febrifuge, cicatrizant, deodorant, diuretic, antiparasitic, insect repellent.
THE MOST COMMON USES OF EUCALYPTUS ESSENTIAL OIL
- The eucalyptus is indicated in colds and has a beneficial effect to the respiratory tract. Decongests the mucous membranes, soothes cough, thins mucus, manifesting its effects quickly.
- In case of fever, it helps to get down quickly to body temperature.
- Natural antibiotic and diuretic strong anti-inflammatory action, the essential oil of eucalyptus is effective in case of cystitis, urethritis and cellulite.
- In case of anemias, fatigues and tiredness, persistent, and will be a excellent stimulant for the central nervous system.
- Eucalyptus essential oil is also used for sores, burns, herpes, and skin rashes.
SOME MODES OF USE OF THE ESSENTIAL OIL OF EUCALYPTUS
- To stimulate the body's defenses, to the onset of a disease by cooling: rub the soles of your feet with 2 drops of eucalyptus essential oil and a lemon, diluted in a little vegetable oil (sesame or grape seed).
- To fight dandruff and seborrhea: wash the hair, add 3 drops of essential oil of eucalyptus citrodoro to a dose of shampoo neutral.
- In case of cough and diseases by cooling in general: practice of inhalation by placing 1-2 drops of essential oil in a basin of hot water.
- In cases of bronchitis and other lung diseases, rub chest and back with 2 drops of essence of eucalyptus diluted in a tablespoon of vegetable oil.
-Bruises, sprains and muscles: massage the painful area with a mixture consisting of a tablespoon of aloe gel and a drop of essential oil.
-For a massage to de-stress after sports or in case of tension and muscle soreness: prepare a massage oil by diluting in 50 ml of vegetable oil (or sesame seeds) 3 drops of eucalyptus essential oil, 5 drops of lavender and 5 drops of juniper.
- In case of headache: dilute in 15 ml of vegetable oil 3 drops of essence of eucalyptus and 3 of lavender; with a small amount of the mixture to make a massage to the nape of the neck and behind the ears.
PRECAUTIONS Of USE
For external use is non-toxic, non irritant (in dilution) and does not cause sensitising effects. Taken internally the oil of eucalyptus is toxic.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Keep out of the reach of children under 3 years of age.
Store in a cool, dry place away from heat sources.
Food supplements are not intended as a substitute for a varied diet.
BodyNutrition recalls the importance of following a healthy lifestyle and a varied and balanced diet.
The product descriptions used on this website belong to the manufacturers. BodyNutrition assumes no responsibility for their accuracy.